Get Your Gru-vitational Pull Ready with the Lucy Wilde Halloween Costume Guide"
Halloween is the perfect time to bring out your inner spy and what better character to channel than Lucy Wilde from "Despicable Me"? This costume guide will give you all the tips and tricks to create the perfect Lucy look and have you ready to catch Gru in no time.
Lucy Wilde Costume
You will need the following items for your Lucy Wilde Halloween costume:
- Short Bud Ball Braid Orange Wig
- Lucy Wilde Coat
- Soft Floral Print Sheer Scarf
- Women's Leather Credit Card Holder
- Translucent Frame Colorful Sunglasses
- White Heeled Sandals
"Get to Know Lucy Gru: The Love of Felonius Gru's Life and Adoptive Mom to the Three Cutest Minions Around"
Lucy Gru is the heart and soul of the "Despicable Me" franchise. As a quirky agent of the Anti-Villain League, she captures the hearts of audiences everywhere with her goofiness and relentless positivity. Not only is she the love of Felonius Gru's life, but she is also the proud adoptive mother to Margo, Edith, and Agnes.
Lucy was first tasked with finding Gru and bringing him to the AVL headquarters, but as fate would have it, she ended up becoming his partner in stopping the theft of the dangerous PX-41 serum. Despite her serious and stoic exterior at first, she quickly shows her enthusiastic, cheerful, and perky personality. Just try not to smile when she exclaims, "Yay!" after telling Gru she's his new partner.
How To Dress Like Lucy Wilde
Lucy Wilde is a tall, sassy and stylish woman who is ready to steal the show this Halloween. With her striking green eyes, bright red hair and a body that is slender as a supermodel, you'll definitely turn heads when dressed up as Lucy.
To get the look, make sure to get a wig that mimics her red hair that is pulled back into a bun with short bangs. A fair complexion with freckles and a curved nose that is larger than the average face are key features to keep in mind when creating the Lucy look.
For her outfit, slip into a turquoise spaghetti-strap-slip dress and accessorize with a white and pink polka-dotted scarf. To complete the look, throw on a matching turquoise overcoat and some turquoise sunglasses. Make sure your shoes are super high heels, with straps and heels that are an impossible six inches high. And don't forget to give your nails a pop of color with a coat of red nail polish.
With this guide, you'll be ready to embody Lucy Wilde and all her sass and style for a Halloween to remember!
Who is Lucy Wilde?
Lucy Wilde is a character from the "Despicable Me" franchise. She is an agent of the Anti-Villain League (AVL) and is initially assigned to find and bring the main character, Felonius Gru, to AVL headquarters. Throughout the movie, Lucy becomes Gru's partner in hunting down the thief of the PX-41 serum. As the story progresses, Lucy and Gru develop a romantic relationship, eventually leading to their marriage and Lucy becoming the adoptive mother to Gru's three daughters, Margo, Edith, and Agnes.
Lucy is known for her cheerful, enthusiastic, and perky personality, which is a stark contrast to her initially stoic demeanor. She is also a fashionista, often seen wearing bright and bold outfits, which add to her quirky and fun-loving personality.
How to Be Like Lucy Wilde
If you're planning to dress up as Lucy Wilde for Halloween, here are a few tips to help you bring the character to life:
- Be perky and cheerful: Lucy is known for her upbeat personality, so be sure to embrace your inner cheerleader and have a positive, can-do attitude throughout the night.
- Be fashion-forward: Lucy is a fashionista, so make sure your outfit is on-point. Think bright colors, bold patterns, and high heels.
- Be a detective: Lucy is an agent of the Anti-Villain League, so channel your inner detective and be on the lookout for any suspicious behavior.
- Show some love: Lucy is in love with Gru, so be sure to give lots of hugs, cuddles, and lovey-dovey looks to anyone you come across.
- Embrace your inner child: Lucy is also the adoptive mother to Gru's three daughters, so don't be afraid to show your playful side and embrace your inner child.
By incorporating these tips, you'll be sure to bring Lucy Wilde to life and have a Halloween to remember!