Mike Ehrmantraut Costume
You will need the following items for your Mike from Breaking Bad Halloween costume:
Mike is portrayed as extremely intelligent, cunning, patient, tough and compassionate, as well as a highly-skilled investigator, expert soldier and assassin. For a very calm and very professional look like Mike, check out our costume guide.
How To Dress Like Mike Ehrmantraut From Breaking Bad
Dress like Mike Ehrmantraut;
Mike Ehrmantraut Costume: For your Mike Ehrmantraut Halloween costume, you will need a black golf jacket, a dress shirt, black oxford shoes and Haggar Men's pants.
Mike Ehrmantraut Accessories: To complete your Mike Ehrmantraut, don't forget to get an airsoft pistol and last but not least, a bald cap.
Mike Ehrmantraut Halloween Costume
Michael "Mike" Ehrmantraut is an American career criminal, Marine Corps veteran, and former police officer. Comfortable and affordable, Mike later became a private detective, hitman, assassin, and violent mechanic for drug traffickers to support his family financially. He has worked for Gustavo and Saul Goodman as a private detective, security chief, cleaner, mechanic, and hitman. Mike has extensive knowledge of how to act undetected on both sides of the law. A former cop and a true professional, Mike has a comprehensive and up-to-date understanding of forensic evidence, surveillance equipment and police procedures. Mike is also well-trained and calm in any combat situation, using science and long strategy to take down large numbers of enemies with ease at once.
Breaking Bad Halloween: Building Your Dream Cast
Michael Ehrmantraut is a great choice for Halloween, but why stop there? Get your friends involved and create a Breaking Bad cast! Here's a list of characters your friends can be:
- Los Pollos Hermanos Employee: This is a perfect choice for your friend who loves fast food and fried chicken. They can wear the iconic yellow Los Pollos Hermanos uniform.
- Nacho Varga: For the friend who loves to play the villain, Nacho is a great choice. They can dress in all black and carry around a bag of "evidence."
- Hank Schrader: For the tough guy in your friend group, Hank Schrader is the perfect choice. They can wear a DEA shirt and carry around a toy gun.
- Tuco Salamanca: For a friend who loves to be loud and energetic, Tuco is a great choice. They can wear a bright shirt and carry around a big bag of "meth."
- Lalo Salamanca: Lalo is a cunning member of the Salamanca family. This is a perfect role for a friend who likes to play the mastermind. They can wear a suit and carry around a briefcase.
- Hector Salamanca: Hector is a wheelchair-bound drug lord. This is a fun role for a friend who wants to be dramatic. They can wear a fedora and ring a bell to make their presence known.
- Badger: Badger is a stoner who loves Star Trek. This is a fun role for a friend who wants to have a good time. They can wear a Star Trek shirt and carry around a toy phaser.
- Dead Gus Fring: For a unique twist, someone in your group can dress up as the deceased version of Gus Fring, complete with a suit, but with the addition of facial makeup to create the illusion of half a face blown off.
- Gus Fring: Gus is the owner of Los Pollos Hermanos and a notorious drug lord. This is a perfect role for a friend who wants to be in charge. They can wear a suit and carry around a bag of "money."
- Heisenberg: Heisenberg is the alter ego of Walter White, representing his transformation into a ruthless drug lord. Someone can dress up as Heisenberg by wearing a pork pie hat, sunglasses, a goatee, and a black jacket or hazmat suit.
- Jesse Pinkman: Jesse is Walter's sidekick. This is a great role for a friend who wants to play the underdog. They can wear a hoodie and carry around a toy gun.
- Jane Margolis: Jane Margolis, Jesse Pinkman's girlfriend and a complex character in the series can be portrayed as someone wearing a casual, alternative-style outfit with layered clothing, band t-shirts, and a messy hairstyle. Adding some subtle makeup to create a tired or disheveled look would enhance the costume.
- Saul Goodman: Saul is a quirky and entertaining lawyer. This is a great role for a friend who loves to make people laugh. They can wear a loud suit and carry around a briefcase full of "legal documents."
With this list of characters, you and your friends can create a full cast of Breaking Bad characters for Halloween.