Stranger Things Mike Wheeler Season 3 Costume
Matching Costume For Couples
In 1985 ( Season 3 ), Mike and Eleven's relationship flourished, much to her father's horror. Hopper was even so worried that he threatened Mike not to spend time with Eleven. Out of fear, Mike did as he was told, keeping his distance from El by telling her that his Nana was sick. With the help of Max, Eleven quickly figured out his lie and when Mike refused to explain himself, she broke away from him and quoted Max "I dump your ass" earlier. Max and Eleven get on the bus quickly and Mike stays heartbroken with Will and Lucas. Eleven was frustrated with Mike for apparently wanting to control her and not believing in her, though later he revealed to all but Eleven that he was acting the same way because he loved her and could not lose her again
Mike Wheeler Season 3 Cosplay Costume
"Can't see you today, It's my Nana. She is very sick"
Michael "Mike" Wheeler, portrayed by Finn Wolfhard, is a major protagonist in the first, second, and third seasons of Stranger Things.
Mike is shown to be an optimist, morally compassionate and highly committed to his friends, usually going to great lengths to help them. His D&D role as Dungeon Master suggests that he, like Will, is a creative thinker. Out of the four boys, he is the most emotionally open and willing to accept fantastical explanations behind complex situations. After Will disappeared, he quickly drew a parallel to Will’s defeat at the hands of the Demogorgon. After witnessing Eleven's psychic powers, Mike became faithful to the idea that she could help find Will. While his friends were initially skeptical about Eleven, Mike wholeheartedly trusted her to guide them and even developed a close relationship with her
How To Dress Like Mike Wheeler From Stranger Things Season 3
Dress Like Mike Wheeler, Mike Wheeler season 3 costume consists of yellow t-shirt, denim jacket, loose jeans and mike wheeler wig, to complete your Mike Wheeler costume don't forget to get casio calculator watch.
- Mike is the first character to refer to the show's alternate dimension as "the Upside Down".
- His first name is a reference to Michael "Mikey" Walsh from the 1985 film The Goonies, who his character was originally based on.
- Mike possesses toys from the Star Wars film series: a Yoda figure and a model of the Millennium Falcon.
- Mike Wheeler and Jim Hopper are the only characters to appear in all episodes of season 1, season 2, and season 3.
- In early development, Mike was referred to as Elliot.
- At the Hawkins Middle school in the Season 1 finale, Mike asked Eleven if they could go to the Snow Ball dance together. In the Season 2 finale, they got their chance to dance together, at the same place.