Sybill Trelawney Costume
Sybill Trelawney Costume Jewelry & Bags
How To Dress Like Sybill Trelawney From Harry Potter
Dress Like Sybill Trelawney From Harry Potter;
Professor Sybill Trelawney Costume Guide: Nerd glasses, vintage embroidery blouse, gypsy boho patch skirt, blonde long curly wig, 5p vintage knit socks, leather ankle boots, and sleeveless shawl cardigan
Professor Sybill Trelawney Costume Accessories: Hippie bandana, tree of life necklace choker, vintage peace love earring, boho crossbody bag, 16 piece bracelet set, 19pcs ring set, gothic necklaces, hippie crossbody bag.
Sybill Trelawney Halloween Costume
Trelawney was described as a thin woman, usually dressed in sheer shawls, robes, and bangles, all covered with shiny sequins and glittering pearl necklaces. She wore thick glasses that enlarged her eyes enormously, making them appear about ten times their normal size.
She spoke in a soft, misty, ethereal voice, though she became brash and caustic when angry or upset. Umbridge's constant harassment, Professor Trelawney's appearance was getting dirtier with the stress and Harry Potter described her as falling apart at the seams.
Sybill Trelawney Cosplay
Trelawney was eccentric. She spoke in misty, ethereal tones. She saw herself as a "seer". She was aware of her low status among the staff. She took her appearance as a seer seriously, put on conspicuously mystical faces, and veiled her classroom with fragrant vapors.
She could be very defensive towards those who didn't believe in her abilities and tried to impress her with false predictions of impending danger. Trelawney developed a drinking problem. This escalated when Umbridge put her on probation. She was very sensitive.
Trelawney’s poor control over her emotions caused her to act more unprofessionally as she turned to alcoholism. Sybill was loyal to the school.
Harry Potter Group Costume Ideas
If you're planning to dress up as Sybill Trelawney for Halloween, there are many other Harry Potter characters that your friends and family can dress up as to create the perfect group costume. Here are some ideas:
- Harry Potter: Your best friend or family member can dress up as Harry Potter himself, with his signature round glasses, lightning bolt scar, and Gryffindor robe.
- Ron Weasley: Ginny's brother Ron is another great option for your group costume. He wears a maroon sweater, white shirt, and khaki pants, so it's easy to recreate his look.
- Hermione Granger: Hermione is another key character in the Harry Potter series. She wears a white shirt, gray sweater, and Gryffindor tie, along with her signature bushy hair.
- Professor McGonagall: This iconic Hogwarts professor can be recreated with a green cloak, witch hat, and spectacles.
- Mad Eye Moody: For a more unique character, someone can dress up as Mad Eye Moody, with his magical eye, long coat, and staff.
- Luna Lovegood: Luna's quirky style can be recreated with a pair of radish earrings, lion head hat, and funky glasses.
- Death Eaters: If someone wants to dress up as a villain, they can choose to be a Death Eater with a black cloak, mask, and wand.
- Severus Snape: This beloved character can be recreated with a black robe, potions book, and a wand.
- Bellatrix Lestrange: Another popular villain in the series, Bellatrix can be recreated with a black dress, long curly hair, and a wand.
- Sirius Black: This fan-favorite character can be recreated with a long black coat, messy hair, and a wand.
- Lord Voldemort: If someone is brave enough to dress up as the Dark Lord, they can wear a black cloak, pale face makeup, and a wand.
- Slytherin: A friend can dress up as a member of the Slytherin house with a green and silver tie, robe, and wand.
- Molly Weasley: Molly Weasley is a loving and fiercely protective mother, a skilled witch, and a nurturing figure within the wizarding world of Harry Potter.
- Ginny Weasley - Ron's younger sister and Harry's love interest