The Last Of Us Ellie Costume
Get Your "Ellie-fied" Halloween Look with This Last of Us Ellie Costume Guide
Are you ready to become the baddest post-apocalyptic teenager around this Halloween? Look no further than Ellie from the hit game and 2023 HBO hit series The Last of Us. Not only will you be the talk of the party, but you'll also be ready to take on any infected that come your way (but hopefully not in real life). And don't worry, we've got you covered on how to make your costume look as authentic as possible without breaking the bank.
HBO's The Last Of Us Ellie Costume
You will need the following items for your Ellie Williams from HBO's The Last of Us:
- Grey Long Sleeve T-Shirt
- Burgundy Short Sleeve Button Down Shirt
- Medium Wash High Rise Jean
- Ellie Williams Backpack
- Grey Crew Socks
- Maroon Converse Sneakers
Update: G.I. Type D-Cell Flashlights
To dress like Ellie from the Last of Us, you should start by finding clothing that is similar to what she wears in the game or the HBO series. This would include a denim jacket, a t-shirt, and cargo pants, jeans, long sleeve t-shirt etc. You can also add accessories such as a backpack and a bandana. Additionally, Ellie is known for her scar on her right arm, a fake zombie scar may do the trick.
Ellie's look won't be complete unless you team up with her protector Joel. Get a friend or family member to dress up as Joel Miller for a wonderful couple's costume. If you have more friends to join, you can get them to dress up as Riley Abel, Sarah Miller, and Tess.
Other Items Worn - Used by Ellie
The Last Of Us Part 2 Ellie Costume
You will need the following items for Ellie from Last of Us Part II Halloween costume:
- Grey Work Shirt
- Grey V-Neck T-Shirt
- Last of US 2 Ellie Arm Tattoo
- Beginner Guitar Kit
- Fake Scar Set
- Slit Knee Olive Jeans
- Last of Us Ellie Backpack
- Toy Shotgun
- Wooden Bow and Arrow Set
- Colt Soft Air Pistol
- Wood Handle Machete
- Fixed Blade Hunter Knife
- Last of Us Ellie Bracelet
- Chuck Taylor All Star Charcoal Hi
The Last of Us Ellie Costume
You will need the following items for your Ellie from The Last Of Us Halloween costume:
- Black Long Sleeve T-Shirt
- Last of Us Ellie T-Shirt
- Last of Us Ellie Cosplay Wig
- Levi's Shaping Skinny Jeans
- Last of Us Ellie Backpack
- Patriot Tinker Top Set
- Nuclear Radiation 3" Sticker Vinyl
- Last of US Ellie Tattoo Prop
- C-Cell Angle-Head Flashlight
- Leather Handled Hunter Knife
- Fake Blood
- The Last of Us Ellie Cosplay Gun
- Converse High Top Sneaker
How To Dress Like Ellie From The Last of Us
To dress like Ellie from the Last of Us, you will need:
- Denim jacket: In the game, Ellie is often seen wearing a blue denim jacket, which serves as a key element of her costume. You can find denim jackets at most clothing stores, or you can purchase a replica jacket that is specifically designed to look like the one worn in the game. In the HBO series, however, she wears a red short sleeve shirt instead of the denim jacket, at least until episode 3.
- T-Shirt: Ellie typically wears a plain t-shirt underneath her denim jacket. You can find t-shirts in a variety of colors, but gray or white would be the best choice to match the game. She prefers long sleeve t-shirt in the television adaptation.
- Pants: Ellie wears a pair of cargo pants in the game, and denim pants in the TV adaptation, which can be found at most clothing stores. Look for a pair that is similar in color and style to the ones worn in the game.
- Shoes: Ellie wears a pair of converse shoes in the game, and also, in the series which can be found at most shoe stores. Look for a pair that is similar in style and color to the ones worn in the game.
- Backpack: Ellie is often seen wearing a backpack in the game, which can be found at most outdoor stores or online.
- Bandana: Ellie sometimes wears a bandana around her neck, which can be found at most clothing stores or online.
- Short hair: Ellie is known for her short hair, so you may want to consider cutting your hair short or wearing a wig to emulate this look.
- Makeup: Ellie has some scars and bruises on her face, you may want to use makeup to replicate them.
The Last Of Us Ellie Cosplay
Now that you've got your costume ready, it's time to get into character. Ellie from The Last of Us is known for her resilience, resourcefulness, and determination. To act like her at the Halloween party, you'll want to embody these characteristics and pay attention to her body language, facial expressions, and the way she speaks.
Start by observing Ellie's movements and mannerisms as you play the game or watch the show. Notice how she holds herself, how she walks, and how she interacts with others. Try to mimic these movements and gestures to really bring the character to life.
When it comes to speaking like Ellie, pay attention to her tone of voice and speech patterns. She's often sarcastic and has a bit of a rough edge to her language, so try to adopt a similar attitude when you're in character. You can also research the voice and accent used by the voice actress in the game to really nail down the character's voice.
Remember that it's not necessary to be identical to the character. You can put your own interpretation and personal touch on the role, and have fun with it. And if you're dressing up with a friend as Joel, be sure to practice your banter and playful insults to really bring the dynamic duo to life.
By embodying Ellie's resilience, resourcefulness, and determination, you'll be sure to impress your fellow party-goers with your spot-on performance. And who knows, maybe you'll even be mistaken for the real deal and end up saving humanity (or at least the party).
Ellie Halloween Costume
In conclusion, dressing up as Ellie from The Last of Us for Halloween or any cosplay event is a great way to show your love for the character and the game. By following the step-by-step guide in this article, you can create an authentic-looking costume without breaking the bank. Not only that, but by embodying Ellie's characteristics of resilience, resourcefulness, and determination, you can fully immerse yourself in the role and make the most out of your cosplay experience.
Remember, cosplay is all about having fun and expressing your creativity. Don't be afraid to put your own spin on the costume and add your personal touch. Whether you're going solo or teaming up with friends for a group cosplay, the important thing is to have fun and enjoy the experience.
So go ahead and channel your inner Ellie, grab your backpack, and get ready to take on the post-apocalyptic world. Happy Halloween!